The iMeter 7 is CET’s Advanced PQ Analyzer designed for the compliance monitoring market as it offers unsurpassed function- ality by combining Class 0.2S Accuracy and advanced PQ Features in a compact DIN 144 form factor with a stunning, high resolution, color TFT LCD display. The iMeter 7 satisfies such standards as IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61000-4-30 Edition 2 Class A, IEC-61000-4-15, IEC-61000-4-7, EN50160 and optional IEC 61850 for Smart Grid applications. Further, the iMeter 7 offers 2GB on-board memory, extensive I/O with 8xDIs, 4xDOs, 2xSS Pulse Outputs, multiple Time Sync. methods, one 100BaseT Ethernet and two RS-485 ports. These features likely make the iMeter 7 one of the most advanced PQ Analyzers for an intelligent Power Quality Monitoring System.
● PQ monitoring at HV, MV and LV Utility Substations
● Data Centers, Semiconductor Fabs, Heavy Industries
● 7×24 Automated Manufacturing Facilities
● Dips, Swells, Interruptions, Transients, Flickers & Harmonics Monitoring
● Mains and critical feeder monitoring
● Optional IEC 61850 support for Smart Grid