The PMC-1308 is the ideal equipment for connecting RS-232-, RS-422- or RS-485-enabled serial devices to an IP-based network, making it possible to access these serial devices over your Ethernet network for monitoring and control applications. The PMC-1308 supports redundant networking with its dual Ethernet ports in 10/100 BaseT or 100 BaseFX configuration. Since the PMC-1308 has been specially designed for industrial automation purposes, its performance is unsurpassable and is reliable even in the harshest industrial environments.
The standard PMC-1308 comes with increased operating temperature range and provides 3 kV isolation protection for its RS-485 ports.
The RTU option offers mastering capability and local data caching to enhance overall system performance.
Not only does the RTU option support the polling of real-time data, but also uploading of data, event and waveform logs via one of the mastering protocols from CET and third party devices, which are responsible for these advanced capabilities.
- Redundant 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports
- 4 / 8 serial ports in different combinations of RS232, RS422 and RS485
- 3kV and 1.5kV isolation protection for RS485 signals and Ethernet ports, respectively
- Standard transparent Ethernet Serial Gateway function
- Standard 4GB Compact Flash local data storage for the RTU model
- Simple configuration via built-in web interface
- Metal enclosure supporting DIN Rail or Wall Mount
- Designed to withstand the harshest industrial environment