The PMC-1380-3 is the ideal embedded equipment for connecting serial devices to an IP-based LAN, facilitating access of serial devices over a LAN by SCADA and other software systems for monitoring and control purposes. Since the PMC-1380-3 has been specially designed for industrial automation purposes, its performance is unsurpassable and is reliable even in the harshest industrial and commercial environments.
The standard PMC-1380-3 comes with increased operating temperature range and provides 3kV isolation protection for its RS-485 ports.
- Communications Processor for connecting serial devices to an IP‐based Ethernet LAN
- Dual 10/100BaseT ports (Basic Model)
- Option for two additional 10/100BaseT or 100BaseFx ports
- 16xRS‐485 ports or 12xRS‐485 ports and 4xRS‐232 ports
- 4GB of non‐volatile memory for the optional RTU Model
- 1.5 kV isolation protection for Ethernet port
- 3kV isolation protection for RS‐485
- Simple configuration via its built‐in web interface
- Standard 19‐inch rack‐mount
- Extended operating temperature