Project Overview (PMC-2008)
The PMC-2208 is an eight-port, managed, Industrial Redundant Fiber Ethernet Switch that supports two or four 100 BaseFX Fiber Ethernet ports and four or six 100 BaseT Ethernet ports.
With the advanced SW-Ring technology having a recovery time of less than 20 ms, the PMC-2208 provides a redundant ring with self-healing capability and helps increase your network’s reliability.
In addition, the PMC-2208 provides advanced network management functions, including QoS, VLAN, Port Trunking, Port Mirroring, Bandwidth Management and Alarming.
- 8-port, managed, Industrial Redundant Fiber Ethernet Switch
- Supports two or four 100BaseFX Fiber Ethernet ports and six or four 100BaseT Ethernet ports
- SW-Ring technology with < 20ms recovery time
- 8kV ESD and 1.5 kV isolation protection for Ethernet ports
- Easy configuration via its built-in web console
- Plug and play
- Standard 19-inch rack mount
- Extended operating temperature