The PMC-43M Intelligent Multifunction Meter is CET’s latest offer for the entry-level digital power/energy metering market. Housed in an ultra compact form factor measuring only 80mm × 80mm × 77mm, the PMC-43M is perfectly suited for application in industrial, commercial and utility metering. The meter features quality construction, multifunction measurements, high accuracy and a large, easy-to-read LCD display with backlight. The PMC-43M is a cost effective replacement for analog instrumentation, capable of displaying 3-phase measurements instantaneously. The standard meter comes with two digital inputs for status monitoring and with the option of a single channel analog output for interfacing with third party SCADA system. The SOE Log, which comes with the digital input option, provides timestamp events for status monitoring in 1 ms resolution. With the standard RS-485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC-43M becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management systems.
- Analog meter replacement for low and medium voltage applications
- Industrial and commercial panel metering
- Substation, industrial, factory and building automation
- Sub-metering and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring
- Residual Current and Temperature monitoring
- Simple BMS integration with the optional BACnet MS/TP protocol