The PMC-509 is a multi-circuit, multifunction monitor that features quality construction, DIN rail mount as well as a large, easy-to-read LCD display.
It can come with either six current inputs and three RTD inputs or nine current inputs. The PMC-509 also provides four self-excited digital inputs for status monitoring. Furthermore, the SOE Log records all setup changes, set point and DI events in 1 ms resolution. With the standard RS-485 port and Modbus RTU protocol support, the PMC-509 acts as a vital component in any energy management system.
- Maximum Demand Indicator (MDI) for Current and Temperature measurements for pedestal substation
- Optional full multifunction measurements (MFM)
- Demands, Maximum Demands and Multifunction monitoring
- Up to 9 Sub-Meters and 6 Virtual Meters
- Status monitoring
- Extensive data logging with 8MB on-board memory
- Class 0.5S Revenue Metering with bi-directional measurements