The PMC-670 represents the latest offer from CET for the Advanced C&I PQ monitoring market as it offers unsurpassed functionality. This is achieved by combining Class 0.2S accuracy and advanced PQ features into a compact DIN 144 form factor with a stunning, high resolution, color TFT LCD display. The PMC-670 satisfies standards such as IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC-61000-4-15, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Compliance as well as IEC 61850 for Substation Automation and Smart Grid applications. Furthermore, the PMC-670 offers 1GB on-board memory, extensive I/O with 8xDIs, 4xROs, 2xDOs, IRIG-B inputs for GPS Time Sync., one 100 BaseT Ethernet and two RS-485 ports. These features make the PMC-670 one of today’s most advanced PQ monitors for the C&I market.
- HV, MV and LV distribution substations at critical customers
- Data Centers, Semiconductor Fabs, Heavy Industries and 7×24 automated manufacturing facilities
- Dips, Swells, Transients, Harmonics and Flicker monitoring
- Main incomer and critical feeder monitoring
- IEC61850 support for Substation Automation and Smart Grid