The PMC-680i is CET’s Advanced Utility PQ Analyzer designed for the compliance monitoring market as it offers unsurpassed functionality. This is achieved by combining Class 0.2S accuracy and advanced PQ features into a standard DIN 192 form factor with a high resolution, backlit, color TFT LCD display. The PMC-680i complies with IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S, IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC-61000-4-15, IEC 61850 and EN50160. Furthermore, it offers a large logging capacity with 4GB of on-board memory, extensive I/O with 8xDIs, 4xRO and 4xDOs, GPS Time Sync., dual Ethernet and two RS-485 ports. These features make the PMC-680i one of today’s most advanced PQ Analyzer for the utility market.
- PQ monitoring at HV, MV and LV Utility Substations
- Data Centers, Semiconductor Fabs, Heavy Industries
- 7×24 Automated Manufacturing Facilities
- Dip/Swell. Transient, Flicker and Disturbance monitoring
- Mains and critical feeder monitoring
- Substation automation with IEC 61580 protocol
- Retrofit applications with optional Class 1 Split-Core Current Probes