The AC single-phase current is detected by the high-precision Hall sensor, the current value can be detected periodically, and the threshold setting can also be used to achieve high and low current threshold triggering.
Built-in ZETA communication module, battery-powered, low-power current acquisition and transmission, to avoid the impact of electromagnetic interference in the distribution cabinet on the equipment stability.
- Wireless transmission
- Battery-powered, low power consumption
- Easy to install, high sensitivity
- Reliable detection, real-time transmission
- Electrical equipment current detection.
- Work status recognition, overload alarm, start and stop records, etc.