iMeter 6 is advanced Power Quality Monitoring of Incomers and Critical Feeders for Utilities, Data Centers, High-Tech manufacturing facilities and Heavy Industries. Housed in an industry-standard DIN form factor measuring 96mmx96mmx119.5mm, the iMeter 6’s compact size is perfectly suited for today’s space restricting installations. The iMeter 6 features quality construction with metal enclosure, advanced Power Quality and Revenue-Accurate measurements, high-resolution Waveform Recording capabilities, comprehensive Data Logging with 1GB memory, extensive I/O and an easy-to-read Color Dot-Matrix LCD Display. Also, it provides an I4 Input for Neutral Current measurement or a 0/4-20mA Analog Input for measuring external transducer a signal such as Residual or Leakage Current. With a standard 100BaseT Ethernet Port and an RS-485 port with Modbus TCP/RTU support, the iMeter 6 becomes a vital component of an intelligent Power Quality Monitoring System.
● Class 0.2S Revenue Metering
● Power Quality Monitoring of Main Incomer or Critical Feeder
● Utility, Industrial and Commercial Metering
● Substation, Building and Factory Automation
● Low, Medium and High Voltage applications
● Neutral (I4) and Residual Current (Ir) Monitoring