Product Overview (PMC-1304-3)
The PMC-1304-3 is the ideal embedded equipment for connecting RS-422- or RS-485-enabled serial devices to an IP-based LAN, facilitating access of serial devices by SCADA and other software systems for monitoring and control purposes .
Since the PMC-1304-3 has been specially designed for industrial automation purposes, its performance is unsurpassable and is reliable even in the harshest industrial environments.
The basic model, PMC-1304-3-T, provides Modbus Gateway function from Modbus TCP to RTU and supports interrogation from multiple Modbus Masters. The optional RTU Model, PMC-1304-3-R, provides Modbus Mastering capability with local data caching and logging to enhance overall system performance and redundancy. Not only does the RTU Model support the polling of real-time data, but also uploading of Data, Event and Waveform logs for CET devices, which offer these advanced capabilities.
- Communications Processor for connecting serial devices to an IP‐based Ethernet LAN
- Dual 10/100BaseT (RJ45)
- Standard 2xRS-485, optional 4xRS-485
- Basic Model provides Modbus Gateway function from Modbus TCP to RTU
- RTU Model provides Modbus Mastering capability with local data caching and logging
- Simple port configuration via its built-in web interface
- DIN-Rail or Surface Mounting
- Extended operating temperature