The PMC-D726M Digital Multifunction Meter is CET’s latest offer for the low-cost digital power/energy metering market. Housed in an industry standard DIN form factor measuring 72mm x 72mm x 76.8mm, it is perfectly suited for application in industrial, commercial and utility metering. The PMC-D726M features quality construction, multifunction measurements and a bright, easy-to-read LED display. Complying with the IEC 62053-21 Class 1 kWh accuracy standard, it is a cost effective replacement for analog instrumentation, capable of displaying 3-phase measurements instantaneously. It provides the option of two digital inputs for status monitoring, one digital output for control, or a single channel analog output for interfacing with third party SCADA system. The standard SOE Log records meter events such as power-off, setup changes, DI and DO operations in 1 ms resolution. With the optional RS-485 port and Modbus protocol support, the PMC-D726M becomes a vital component of an intelligent, multifunction monitoring solution for any Power and Energy Management systems.
- Analog meter replacement for low and medium voltage applications
- Industrial and commercial panel metering
- Substation, industrial, factory and building automation
- Sub-metering and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring
- Residual Current and Temperature monitoring
- Simple BMS integration with the optional BACnet MS/TP protocol